The World Is Not Fair and That Is Where Your Journey Begins
Today I want to talk to you about unfairness.
Let me ask you a question.
Do you believe the world is fair?
When I was in my twenties, I believed it should be.
Whenever I saw something unfair, I became angry.
I complained.
I compared myself with other people.
At work, I entered with the same qualifications and the same test results as someone else.
Yet that person was assigned to an office close to home because their family had influence.
I had to move far away, rent a small room, and live alone.
There were days when I wondered why our starting lines were so different.
I also watched friends travel overseas several times a year because their families had money.
Meanwhile, I sometimes hesitated to plan even a short trip inside my own country because every dollar mattered.
Back then, I thought my anger would somehow make the world more fair.
It never did.
The only thing it changed was my own peace of mind.
One day I finally understood something that took me years to learn.
The world does not become fair because we complain.
Our lives become better only when we decide what to do even when life is unfair.
That realization changed everything for me.
Accept Unfairness Before You Try to Overcome It
This may sound difficult to hear, but I hope you will remember it.
The world has never promised fairness.
Some children are born into loving homes.
Others must grow up without parents.
Some people begin life with opportunities waiting for them.
Others begin with obstacles they never chose.
That is painful.
It is also real.
In a free market economy, people who already have money often find it easier to earn even more.
Money can create opportunities, education, and investments that are difficult for others to reach.
This pattern has been studied by economists for many years.
Complaining about it does not change the system.
Understanding it gives you the power to make better choices.
Think of life as a field that slopes uphill.
Some people start near the top.
Some begin at the very bottom.
Yet every year, there are people who slowly climb that hill through patience, saving, learning, and consistent effort.
At the same time, there are others who spend all their energy talking about how unfair the hill is without taking a single step upward.
The hill never changes.
Only the people climbing it do.
Remember this whenever the word Unfairness enters your heart.
Do not let Unfairness become your excuse.
Let Unfairness become your reason to grow.
My Story From Debt to Hope
I want to share something deeply personal with you.
When I became an adult, my family did not leave me an inheritance.
Instead, they left behind nearly one million dollars in debt.
My father had lost everything through gambling.
He borrowed money from banks and from individuals until there was almost nothing left except fear and unpaid bills.
I could have spent my life asking why this happened to me.
I could have shouted that life was unfair.
Honestly, I did ask those questions for a while.
But eventually I realized those questions would never build the future I wanted.
So I legally gave up my inheritance rights and started from zero.
Every month I saved half of my salary.
I lived simply.
While others spent money to look successful, I spent my evenings learning about investing and building financial knowledge.
Little by little, my savings grew.
Then my investments began to grow.
Years passed.
Today my net worth has reached one million dollars.
Think about that for a moment.
My life began with one million dollars of debt that I did not create.
Now it has become one million dollars of assets that I built myself.
If I had spent every day saying that Unfairness ruined my life, none of this would have happened.
Nothing changed until I did.
A Letter From Dad to You
So here is the lesson I hope stays with you.
You do not have to like unfairness.
You do not have to pretend it feels good.
But you must learn to accept that it exists.
The moment you stop asking why life is unfair and start asking what you can do today, your future begins to change.
Never measure your beginning against someone else's.
Measure your progress against the person you were yesterday.
Some people inherit wealth.
Some inherit pain.
Neither one decides the ending.
Your choices do.
When life feels unfair, take one more step.
Save one more dollar.
Learn one more skill.
Read one more book.
Keep moving.
The world may never become fair.
But your life can still become meaningful, successful, and full of hope.
I believe that with all my heart.
.png)
.png)

Comments