I want to talk with you about something people often mix up.
Being rich.
What Rich Really Means
Most people think having a lot of money makes someone rich.
That is partly true, but it is also partly wrong.
There are people out there with plenty of money who work from early morning until late at night with nothing left for themselves.
Are they really rich.
I do not think so.
We Buy Things, They Buy Hours
Most of us use money to buy things we want or need.
But the truly wealthy use money differently.
They use it to buy back their own hours, and then they pour those freed up hours into building even more wealth.
This is what people call leverage.
The Real Meaning of Leverage
Most people hear leverage and think of a bank loan used for investing.
But real leverage is simpler than that.
It means spending a small amount of your own hours to accomplish something that would otherwise take far longer.
Think about your job for a moment.
Your employer pays you a salary, and in exchange, you hand over your effort and your hours.
In a way, you are doing work that the owner would otherwise have to do themselves.
The owner takes what you produce, earns more from it, and shares a portion of that back to you as your paycheck.
They are buying your hours to build something bigger.
And whatever hours they free up for themselves by doing that, they spend somewhere far more valuable, whether that is starting another venture, being with family, or growing their own skills.
Spend Money on Time, Not Just Things
If you truly want to become rich, spend your money on time instead of objects.
You do not have to hire people to do this.
Subscribing to a helpful tool that saves you hours of work counts.
Paying for a good course that helps you learn faster counts too.
How I Bought Back Six Months of My Life
I take courses often myself.
Not long ago, I earned a difficult license to become a licensed real estate agent.
Studying alone for that exam usually takes more than a year.
Instead, I paid for lessons from a skilled instructor, and I passed in just six months.
For a few million won, I bought back six months of my own life.
A Wish From Someone Who Cares
I hope you grow up to become someone who spends money on time, not just things.
That is what real wealth looks like, and I believe you can build it.
.png)
.png)

Comments